Our well-trained, enthusiastic staff members dedicate themselves to collaborating with our clients and the carers and guardians that cross their paths when they provide elderly NDIS support services. Consequently, we achieve outstanding results in supporting participants to live life to the fullest. Discover the innovative participation assistance we provide to help you create friendships via interactive group activities so you can defeat loneliness and isolation.
Our Elderly Support Services Include Community Participation NDIS
We ensure our clients don’t sit home alone, feeling bored and cut off from the world. Read on to learn what we offer our participants to keep them thrilled with life, busy, interested, and fully engaged in their communities. You can look forward to the following:
- Meeting like-minded people through gardening projects conducted in a public environment.
- Doing voluntary work.
- Going to the theatre.
- Trips out of the city to enjoy nature and breathe fresh air.
- Joining an informal art group or attending an art and craft day for the fun of it.
- Coming on our trips around Melbourne and viewing public art displays and exhibits.
- Accompanying us when we play badminton, go bowling, or depart on an interstate holiday or boat cruise.
Do You Need Additional Aged Care and NDIS Support Services?
Our domestic assistants will help you with household and daily living tasks such as cleaning, preparing meals, personal care, gardening, shopping, and transportation to appointments. We also provide:
- Skilled positive behaviour support for participants with mental health challenges.
- Life skills development counselling.
- Instructive home tutoring for skills development and supported employment purposes.
- Finding and keeping work.
- Specialist support and personal mobility equipment plus safety and personal care products procurement.
- Travel assistance with therapeutic support.
- Psychological counselling to reduce distress and promote emotional health.
- Support regarding life-stage transactions.
- Wellness and well-being through a keep fit program at home via video links or in a group.
- Community nursing care by a registered nurse.
- Home modifications so participants can move around easier and cope better.
We Offer Dementia Support NDIS Services in Clinics and in Your Home
Do you need help to keep your relative with early or later-stage dementia engaged with their treatment team or to promote their independence? We offer practical support to improve overall health and well-being. Feel free to talk to us about:
- A physical activity plan,
- respite care, in your home, some to allow the carer to have some time out
- providing family members with training, education, and advice on resources,
- guiding family caregivers in coping with challenging behaviours,
- providing participants with mental stimulation through activities and games,
- ensuring a safe and familiar environment and daily routine,
- problem-solving skills, and
- improving communication
Koobor Care Australia caregivers offer knowledge, experience, compassion, and insight regarding elderly NDIS support services and do everything possible to better our clients’ and their families’ day-to-day lives.
For any enquiries about our service, send us a message today.